Man finds wife, her lover dead in carbon monoxide-filled garage

Man finds wife, her lover dead in carbon monoxide-filled garage

Tameka Hargrave's husband found her body in the garage on Monday, July 9, 2018. "And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone".

Johnson told ABC 7 NY he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home. However, they believe they are accidental deaths, AP reported.

The mechanic's name was not immediately released.

Details regarding the incident are continuing to develop, but according to preliminary reports, police were called to a residence in the vicinity of 18th and New Fairview avenues -near Bergen- at approximately 8:30 p.m. where firefighters found several victims exposed to high CO gas readings.

The wife reportedly had sex with the mechanic to "pay" for her auto repairs, NBC New York reported. "I don't know what I'm going to do without her", her mother said.

More news: Jeremy Lin Traded To Hawks: Dennis Schroder On The Way Out?

Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead on Monday night in Newark.

'I just want my mother back. "She was everything to me".

Newark Fire Division evacuated the building to protect other residents, and one person was taken to the hospital for evaluation, she said. The way he sees it, it's the fault of whoever build the apartment complex because they didn't install proper alarms. Why can't they get smoke detectors?

Johnson blamed the deaths on carbon monoxide poisoning.

Related Articles